Purchase Order Quality Requirements (F843-01 R0)
Acceptance of purchase issued by CAIL TOOL AND MACHINERY, INC, is subject to the following quality requirements, AS APPROPRIATE to the product supplied:
a) Description of requirements for approval and release of products, procedures, processes and equipment.
b) Use of qualified/competent personnel performing work per customer requirements.
c) External provider’s interaction with our company.
d) Control and monitoring of the external providers performance (as needed) as applied to us.
e) Verification or validation activities that we, or our customer, intends to perform at the external provider’s premises.
f) Test, inspection and verification; use of statistical techniques for product acceptance and related to our products.
g) The need to:
* implement a quality management system that meets a recognized national or international quality standard or another recognized standard/s
* used of customer designated or approved external providers, including process sources such as special process if needed
* notify CTM of non-conforming processes, products, and services for approval; including the batch/serial numbers; manufacturing dates, quantities supplied.
* prevent the use of suspected unapproved, unapproved, and counterfeit
* notify us of changes to processes, products, or services, including changes of their external providers or location of manufacture; and product definition changes
* flow down to external providers the applicable requirements, including customer requirements;
* supply relevant documentation e.g. certificate of conformity, test reports, and/or airworthiness approval from the approved manufacturer
* retain documented information, including retention periods and disposition requirements; and
h) right of access by us, our customer, and regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of their facilities and to applicable documented information, at any level of the supply chain;
i) Requirements of design, test, inspection, verification, sampling plans (as applied) and other technical data used to accept product as applicable to the product supplied.
j) Request of customer approval for actions taken per contractual agreements.
k) Ensure prevention, detection and removal of Foreign Object Damage/Debris prior to shipment.
l) Ensure use of any customer approved processes as stated in PO requirements.
m) Ensure required documentation is protected during shipment.
n) Ensure that personnel are aware of their contribution to product or service conformity, product safety and the importance of ethical behavior.
NOTE: Verification activities performed by CTM, its customer or regulatory authorities, shall not be used by the vendor/s as evidence of effective control of quality and does not absolve the vendor of its responsibility of the vendor to supply acceptable products and conformance to all requirements.